UV-Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer System 01-120 GPM
Germicidal action of the UV sterilizers without chemical additives
UV-Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer System 01-120 GPMdesigned to remove microorganisms that can range from bacteria and viruses to algae and protozoa. It's advanced UV treatment is capable of disinfecting water faster than chlorine without the use of retention tanks and harmful chemicals to your drinking water. The UV lamp emits powerful ultraviolet light and incorporates natural ultraviolet light energy to eradicate microbiological contamination. Water enters through the bottom part of the reactor chamber and swirls around a high output, low pressure mercury vapor lamp thermally protected by a quartz sleeve. Energy components contained in microorganisms absorb the light energy; this disrupts the DNA and prevents reproduction. Great to be used as stand-alone bacteria and biological pathogen removal system, as well as part of Whole House Systems for biologically unsafe water (private wells), and for commercial purposes such as pools, restaurants, spas, and any other locations where commercial water disinfection is desired...
Key Features and Benefits:-
- No chemicals added and no byproducts to the water supply(i.e. chlorine + organics = trihalomethanes).
- Environmentally and user friendly, no dangerous chemicals to store, no risks of overdosing.
- No change in taste, odor, pH or conductivity or the general chemistry of the water.
- Extremely economical, hundreds of gallons may be treated for each penny of operating cost.
- Immediate treatment process, no need for holding tanks, long retention times, etc.
- Automatic operation without special attention or measurement, operator friendly.
- Simplicity and ease of maintenance and annual lamp replacement, no moving parts to wear out.
- No handling of toxic chemicals, no need for specialized storage requirements.
- Low initial capital cost as well as reduced operating expenses when compared with similar technologies such as ozone, chlorine, etc.
Typical Dosing systems consist of Metering type pumps with varied material of construction to suit the chemical handling. All Dosing Systems can be upgraded to a high level of automation for link up to a localized PLC or client's DCS as required.
Pre-engineered designs conform to International safety norms with respective to spillage and containment.
UV STERILIZERS UVC-LIGHTING SERIES:-
01 GPM UV-Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer
06 GPM UV-Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer
12 GPM UV-Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer
24 GPM UV-Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer
36 GPM UV-Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer
48 GPM UV-Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer
60 GPM UV-Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer
72 GPM UV-Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer
100 GPM UV-Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer
120 GPM UV-Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer
Aqua Filter Ultraviolet Water Treatment Purifiers are the ideal solution for an ever growing range of water treatment applications. We provide UV water treatment systems from well known brands....