Auto Media Water Filtration System
Aqua Filter Multi-Media filters are designed for enhanced water quality filtration for the removal of organic and inorganic suspended solids down to 5 microns. Multi-Media filters may be used as a stand-alone system or in conjunction with or as a pre-treatment for other filtration technologies. The Multi-Media filtration systems utilize a vertical side shell depth of 60" with accompanied reverse stacked medias for progressive filtration through the filtration system. All Aqua Filter industrial media filters utilize our simple backwash system for ease of operation and consistent water quality.
Aqua Filter industrial filtration systems are shipped as a complete, finished, assembled and packaged unit. Each system is skid mounted with tanks, valves, manifolds, controller, tubing, electrical solenoids and removable under drain assembled and ready for water source and power hookup.
Performance levels can be modified to remove suspended solids of a given size range consistent with desired application objectives.
- Removal of organic and/or inorganic suspended solids down to 5 microns with enhanced solids capacity vs. single media sand filtration.
- Storm water runoff, industrial process water, incoming plant water, waste water clean-up, industrial water for plant reuse.
- Pre-filtration in applications such as granular activated carbon, reverse osmosis, cartridge or bag filtration and demonized waterl.
- 120 psi standard operating pressure (high pressure systems available).
- Flow ranges from 01 to 50 gpm and up.
- State of the art fabrication provides added strength under pressure and long system life.
- ASME code shaped head construction for durability and safety.
- Stainless steel wedge wire under drain.
- Ensures structural integrity in the harshest conditions.
- Hydraulically balanced to increase effectiveness of backwash while reducing flush frequency and waste of water.
- High strength stainless steel wedge wire will withstand a collapse pressure in excess of 600 psi.
- Standard carbon steel products use 3/16" thick material.
- Backwash automatically initiated by elapsed time or pressure differential.
- Aqua Filter easy-entry lid closure with weld tabs for operator safety.