Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis (BW-RO) Systems
Aqua FIlter, we offer a full line of Industrial Reverse Osmosis Systems designed for heavy or continuous duty service in many water applications. Our standard commercial and industrial Municipal Water, Bore water, Brackish Water are available with capacities of up to 10,0000 GPD, with feed water TDS ranging from 1,000 to 30,000 ppm. We also offer different custom replacement parts and components that fit all units we manufacture. All parts and components are manufactured by Aqua Filter or by reputable vendors who are industry leaders in their fields. We maintain great professional relationships with top vendors in the water treatment industry
Brackish water has moderate levels of dissolved minerals and salts. The presence of these impurities makes the water less desirable or unusable for many applications.
Aqua Filter brackish water RO systems are designed with efficiency and ease of operation in mind. Our systems produce water to meet the most demanding specifications and different capacities are available to suit specific requirements.
- Thin Film Composite Membranes.
- Stainless steel centrifugal multi stage pumps.
- Fiberglass membrane housing.
- Antiscalant dosing System.
- 5 Micron Presediment multi cartridge filter.
- Inlet waste shutoff valve.
- High pressure pipes in stainless steel 316.
- Low pressure pipes in 16 bar PVC.
- Stainless steel valves.
- Low pressure Switch.
- Liquid Filled Pressure Gauges.
- Reject Regulation Valve.
- Permeate and reject float type flow meters.
- Permeate water TDS monitor.
- Permeate tank level switch.
- 50 Hz Motors.
- Powder coated steel frame.
- Stainless steel centrifugal feed pump.
- Manual or automatic sand filter.
- Manual or automatic activated carbon filter.
- Iron removal filter.
- Acid dosing system with pH controller.
- Chlorination dosing system.
- Feed TDS monitor.
- Digital flow meters with totalizers.
- Clean in Place (CIP) System.
- Automatic Flushing valve.
- Automatic Permeate Flushing system.
- Permeate pH correction with pH controller.
- PLC controlled 60Hz Motors.
- 20 Micron Presediment Multi Cartridge Filter.
- Programmable sterilization system.
- Automatic blending system.
- Double pass RO units.
Aqua Filter offers a complete line of Commercial Reverse Osmosis Systems (RO) and Water Purification Systems for multiple applications such as businesses, car wash, restaurants, and residential complexes. These systems are designed to work on a continuous basis to produce high-purity water. Our standard commercial reverse osmosis systems are available in capacities ranging from 1500 to 20,000 gallons per day. Larger custom systems are also available.